Thank you to user all4boilermakerS for this zesty Mexican dish that is sure to quell any tailgate appetite!
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) bag of restaurant style tortilla chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) mild salsa
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tomato, chopped
1. Preheat oven to broil at 375 degrees.
2. Place tortilla chips on an oven-safe baking sheet.
3. Drain black beans and corn.
4. Combine with Salsa and green onions.
5. Top each chip with 2 tablespoons black bean mixture.
6. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Heat in oven 3-5 mnutes or until cheese melts.
8. Garnish with chopped tomatoes and serve immediately.